entity form visibility RRS feed

• Question

• HI All, 

Need help very urget!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i did entity form as default form(suppose for appointment ,when i click on one appointment record the form show is appointment form) admin level. does this functionality effect for all or they will have their own settings to make the entity form as default..

Thanks in advance

vandana

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 6:01 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Your question is hardly understandable, but I assume two scenarios:

1- You have changed the securities of the form. If so, only authorized users to that form could see the forms and others could not!

2- You changed the form for an admin user from the drop-down menu from the form upper left hand side. This only affects the current user and other users have their own choices.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 7:02 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Your question is hardly understandable, but I assume two scenarios:

1- You have changed the securities of the form. If so, only authorized users to that form could see the forms and others could not!

2- You changed the form for an admin user from the drop-down menu from the form upper left hand side. This only affects the current user and other users have their own choices.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 7:02 PM
  • Hi Payman,

thanks for the reply. 

your 2nd assumption is correct

but the problem is as a admin i made one form as default but that is not effected to other users(they can see the other form) when that entity is opened .

What might be the problem 

vandana

Thursday, January 9, 2014 4:13 AM
  • Hi,

This is not a problem, it is a normal behavior in Dynamics CRM. If you want all users see a specified form, remove the security roles of the other forms. Then, they have no choice other than the form you specified.

Thursday, January 9, 2014 6:30 AM
  • Thanks for the reply,

i want to display two forms for the other users. but the form which i gave as default should be appeared for users(information form in dropdown)

vandana

Thursday, January 9, 2014 7:32 AM