Unable to retrieve old Money 2007 password RRS feed

• Question

• I did a disk clean up which removed my saved login info...I unfortunetly reselt my Live ID pw.  For the life of me I can not recall what my original pw was...can you please let me know how I can still access Money?  I've downloaded the Sunset version but it still wants a pw.  If I am SOL for all my previous Money files, can I still set up Sunset as brand new with no history and with no pw needed?  Thanks.
    Monday, July 11, 2011 12:12 AM

All replies

• Did you find an answer? ii have the same issue
    Monday, July 11, 2011 12:42 AM
  • I did a disk clean up which removed my saved login info...I unfortunetly reselt my Live ID pw.  For the life of me I can not recall what my original pw was...can you please let me know how I can still access Money?  I've downloaded the Sunset version but it still wants a pw.  If I am SOL for all my previous Money files, can I still set up Sunset as brand new with no history and with no pw needed?  Thanks.

Yes. File->New->Newfile.

You may remember your old credentials at some point. Maybe you wrote it down and you will find the info, or maybe you will wake up with the answer. Keep a paper and pen by the bed.

Monday, July 11, 2011 1:24 AM
  • Thank you Cal Learner!  I will keep the paper & pen handy!!
    Monday, July 11, 2011 2:30 AM