locked
Error to creating Accounts by using DynamicEntity on the CRM Server only RRS feed

  • Question

  • I had made the console scheduler program to create Account records which is using the DynamicEntity.

    And this program can update and create well on my local computer,

    But on the CRM server(Windows 2008, CRM4.0), There are error messages with 'server was unable to process request' when creating records. However,no problem to updating.on the server.

    So,I created the WhoAmIResponse and checked the User GUID both of on my local computer and CRM Server.
    But it returned the same GUID of administrator.
    I think it is very strange.

    Finally, when I use the created proxy files of webservice. there is no problem on my local computer and crm server.
    But Only to creating records on the CRM Server by using Dynamic Entity.

    Any idea to solve this problem?

    I must use the DynamicEntity becuase CRM server have serveral organizations.

    * Please understand my poor English, it is not my first language :)

     

    Monday, December 13, 2010 8:01 AM

All replies

  • "Server was unable to process request" is a generic error message returned by the CRM Web Service.  Sometimes (not always) there is additional information to be found deeper within the Exception (Detail and/or InnerException).

    In either case, you will find additional information regarding the specifics of the error(s) you are experiencing by enabling tracing and interrogating the resultant trace files.


    --pogo (pat)
    Monday, December 13, 2010 10:52 PM
  • Thank you. pogo

    I checked the Detail information of Exception and I found ownerid was a problem.

    I removed ownerid Porperty then it works well on the Server.

    But I don't know why only the server causes this problem :)

     

    Tuesday, December 14, 2010 5:12 AM