none
IIS do not show Network Drive RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Experts

I developed a asp.net web application , i put a tree view control to display the folder and files every thing is fine with visual studio development server however when i deployed the application problem start there . now if i want to see the network mapped drives folders it does not show any thing i also tried to create a separate shared folder  i can access that folder however cant access that folder . 

I had doubt that might be this all is happening due to security level on IIS however i tried to publish the web side on domain controller  with windows authentication here it do not show me the required folder it only only shows me some of folders no sub folder Please see attached screen shoots .  

Above screen shot you can see user folder which is located on the same server where iis is installed however this user folder is also acting as network shared folder  it does not show any subfolder from user folder which actually should allow  the client to browse and upload the file. However if i click any other folders except comune its shows subfiles and folders . I checked the NTFS permissions but seems there is nothing wrong . 

I am looking for your suggestions . 

Tabbasi

• Moved by Mike Dos Zhang Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:58 AM (From:Visual C# General)
    Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:31 PM

All replies

• Hi Tabbasi,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

According to your description, your problem is related to IIS, so I recommend you try IIS forum for better support: http://forums.iis.net/

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Alexander Sun [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:57 AM