none
Getting Access Denied error while Accessing MCP Site (https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

Today, after 10 / 15 days, I tried to access https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp but it is showing Access Denied. I don't have any clue why it is showing access denied error. I have checked with one of my friend. She is also getting the same error.

Please let me know what shall we do?

Thank You.

Thanks & Regards, Prosenjit Sen.

Friday, January 4, 2013 4:54 PM

Answers

• Hi,

There was a problem with the site today.  As per the official post: "The MCP, MCT and MOS member sites are currently not accessible. Our team is working on this issue with urgent priority. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience". As of approximately 6PM Eastern Time (US) I am still not able to logon. I will post a reply if/when when I have more information.

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

• Marked as answer by PROSENJIT SEN Saturday, January 5, 2013 6:29 AM
    Friday, January 4, 2013 10:57 PM

All replies

• hi 

i can not login to mcp - mct sites ?

Friday, January 4, 2013 9:31 AM
  • Note: I am a MCSA: Windows Server 2003

Friday, January 4, 2013 5:11 PM
  • same issue here lot af people got same error
    Friday, January 4, 2013 5:27 PM
  • I have just checked , i am also getting the same error access denied.

please let us know if we need to do anything to get access.

Friday, January 4, 2013 7:11 PM
  • Hello,

I have the same error while opening mcp site. Maybe some changes are taking place ? :) I think we should wait for any information form MS. By the way, is here someone who can explain situation or this is secret ?

Thanks.

-- Kamil Tatar

Friday, January 4, 2013 8:05 PM
  • I just passed my other exam today and am getting same error
    Friday, January 4, 2013 9:09 PM
  • Hi,

There was a problem with the site today.  As per the official post: "The MCP, MCT and MOS member sites are currently not accessible. Our team is working on this issue with urgent priority. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience". As of approximately 6PM Eastern Time (US) I am still not able to logon. I will post a reply if/when when I have more information.

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

• Marked as answer by PROSENJIT SEN Saturday, January 5, 2013 6:29 AM
    Friday, January 4, 2013 10:57 PM
  • Hi,

• Proposed as answer by Arjen Krap Saturday, January 5, 2013 11:40 PM
    Friday, January 4, 2013 11:08 PM
  • It is now back up. I have just logged in.
    Friday, January 4, 2013 11:17 PM
  • Hi,

Tested right now, and found it's working for me!

Thank you, Microsoft!

Best Regards,
    Pedro Martins
    Portugal
    Friday, January 4, 2013 11:56 PM
  • Hi,

Tested right now, and found it's working for me!

Thank you, Microsoft!

Best Regards,
    Pedro Martins
    Portugal
    Friday, January 4, 2013 11:57 PM
  • Thanks for your update,
    I checked it yes its working now.

Saturday, January 5, 2013 4:07 AM
  • Thanks Mike.

Now I am able to access the MCP Site and I have checked with my friends, they are also able to access the same. Thank you once again.

Saturday, January 5, 2013 6:32 AM