How to get permission to upload Sample? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,I'm new one here.I wanted to upload sample but I've got message "Sorry, you don't have privilege to upload a sample".What should I do? 
    Tuesday, April 9, 2019 9:35 PM

Answers

• TechNet gallery has a total points minimum threshold in order to reduce the spam that's posted there so you'll need to wait until your forums profile accumulates more points.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, April 9, 2019 9:38 PM
  • As noted, you need a certain minimum number of recognition points to upload contributions. You get points by having forum replies marked as an answer or marked as helpful. The following FAQ documents how to earn points:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-US/ff395928.aspx?#How_do_I_earn_points_

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Tuesday, April 9, 2019 9:42 PM

All replies

• TechNet gallery has a total points minimum threshold in order to reduce the spam that's posted there so you'll need to wait until your forums profile accumulates more points.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, April 9, 2019 9:38 PM
  • As noted, you need a certain minimum number of recognition points to upload contributions. You get points by having forum replies marked as an answer or marked as helpful. The following FAQ documents how to earn points:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-US/ff395928.aspx?#How_do_I_earn_points_

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Tuesday, April 9, 2019 9:42 PM
  • Thanks for answers.
    Wednesday, April 10, 2019 7:56 PM
  • You're welcome .

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 8:04 PM