Welcome to the Microsoft adCenter Excel Add-in Discussion Forum RRS feed

• Question

• Welcome to the Microsoft adCenter Excel Add-in Discussion Forum. The adCenter Community Team, Keyword Services Platform/Excel Add-in product team and adCenter Labs are monitoring this forum and we will be answering your questions. We encourage you to post questions and answers, and communicate with us via this forum.

Thanks!

ZhaoHui Tang

Microsoft adCenter

Tuesday, January 8, 2008 10:18 PM

All replies

• Seems like this could be a good tool, but why would you require someone to have Excel 2007 in order to use it?  I'll probably use the 60-day free trial, but probably won't justify upgrading my Office Suite.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008 2:54 PM
  •  

Yes. The add-in works only for Excel 2007. Excel 2007 has significant enhancement versus Excel 2003. For example, the limitation of number of rows (64k) is extended to 1 million. This means it can hold most large campaigns in a single sheet.

We are considering to have a version for Excel 2003 in the future. We will keep our users updated.

thanks,

ZhaoHui

Wednesday, January 9, 2008 5:49 PM
  • are you going to have a keyword tool with similar data for those without excel?
    Wednesday, January 9, 2008 10:54 PM
  • Yes, we will have most of these tools integrated at adCenter UI in the near future. Microsoft Keyword Services Platform (KSP) provides the set of keyword technologies through web services. adCenter Excel Add-in calls KSP to get the results.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008 11:23 PM
  • when I click on the link that I was provided in my e-mail, my browser is immediately forwarded to this URL

http://advertising.microsoft.com/Error/Error.aspx

And the following message appears in the body of the web page:

Application error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.

I am using IE 7 is there anything that I can do to fix this?

Thursday, January 10, 2008 7:36 PM
  • I just received my copy from DHL. I'm excited to get crackin' with this new tool. It looks promising. Thanks for the hard work on the software.
    Thursday, January 10, 2008 7:59 PM
  • Very Odd. I received the email letting me know this was available as well. I went and downloaded the 2007 trial (which took a few hours of course). Unfortunately, when I try and download the Add-In, I get a "File Not Found Error". I definitely want to test this out on some new campaigns I'm about to launch.
    Thursday, January 10, 2008 10:44 PM
  • Please use the following link:

http://advertising.microsoft.com/advertising/adcenter_addin

thanks,

ZhaoHui

Friday, January 11, 2008 1:44 AM
  • Hey there. Is there a record of the webinar that took place today at 10 a.m.?

Thursday, January 24, 2008 12:19 AM
  • We will post the livemeeting record. I will post it in this forum once it is posted onto the web. 

Dylan

adCenter Keyword Services and Excel Addin

Thursday, January 24, 2008 2:52 AM
  • Stoked. When will it post to the web?

Thursday, January 24, 2008 3:18 AM
  •  

Awesome, Dylan, dude. I had the look-see. Many moons of experience, man.
    Wednesday, January 30, 2008 9:01 PM
  • Was this webinar ever posted?

Tuesday, February 5, 2008 5:02 PM
  • Why did  I can't logging the KSP server with my adcenter account?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 3:35 AM
  • Did you ever figure out what this meant. I am now getting this messag as well. Please advise me on what you were able to find out. Thanks.

Sunday, March 9, 2008 4:55 AM