i lose my windows in the coumputer RRS feed

• Question

• hi

i have windows vista home premium oemact in my and i lose completly the windows from the harde draive also i can't do backup to the same version from hard draive

could some one give the link to downlod the version from internet the i pass it to the coumputer throghe DVD drive

thanx

• Moved by Carey FrischMVP, Moderator Saturday, October 23, 2010 4:21 PM Moved tp proper forum category (From:Office Genuine Advantage Validation Issues (Office))
    Saturday, October 23, 2010 3:49 PM

Answers

All replies

• Sorry, but Windows Vista bits cannot be downloaded from the interent.  To replace a missing Windows Vista disc, please see: How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft Software
    Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Monday, October 25, 2010 11:40 PM
    Saturday, October 23, 2010 4:20 PM
  • "khaled aldahami" wrote in message news:a49bb10e-1423-41c6-835d-f0eeb7f84c89...

hi

i have windows vista home premium oemact in my and i lose completly the windows from the harde draive also i can't do backup to the same version from hard draive

could some one give the link to downlod the version from internet the i pass it to the coumputer throghe DVD drive

thanx

How did you 'lose' Windows? - what happens when you boot the machine?

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Saturday, October 23, 2010 7:04 PM