WHS and Sophos Anti-Virus 7/9 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,
    Since I upgraded my network around October time from Kaspersky to Sophos AV, WHS complains that there is no anti-virus installed when the machine turns off. I can easily ignore the messages, if that machine remains off, however, the message goes when the machine in question is on. This is not occuring on one machine only, it's all machines running Sophos in my network with the WHS connector. I am happy with the fact that it informs me, but the problem is annoying me, since I've upgraded two of the machines from Windows Vista to Windows 7, so the old machines are still in the WHS database. I don't want to remove them, since they still have file backups pre-upgrade. All I'm asking is if anyone knows how to stop WHS from nagging about particular machines, instead of me continuously everyday clicking 'Ignore'?

Many Thanks

THO400
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 5:57 PM

All replies

• Same inquiry, but looks nobody is going to answer this. I have Sophos home version and WHS is complaining about no AV software even though the Sophos software is fully up to date. Would be nice to know why this is.

Bear

Thursday, November 14, 2013 2:52 AM