none
Add-in for off grid customer RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have developed an add-in for our company which basically loads part of our app into an iframe. This is fine, But we have a governmental customer whos users are essentially off the grid ie no outside internet access, The web-app portion of the add-in is hosted on the internal web servers within the building but I am having trouble loading the add-in in their powerpoint app? is this due to having no internet access? 

I'm aware that the manifest has a required link to schemas, for example: xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/appforoffice/1.1" 

would this be the cause of the problem? and if so is there a workaround? ie hosting the schemas locally

TIA

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 12:04 PM

All replies

• Hello DerekReilly1990,

This forum(General Office Development) is for development issue related to Office Object Model and I think your issue is more related to Office Add-ins and Office JavaScript API. I would suggest you refer to below thread to post your issue on StackOverflow and for current thread, I  will move it to Off-Topic  forum. Thanks for undestanding.

Post Office Add-ins questions to StackOverflow.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 14, 2018 5:27 AM