who will be the final top ranker RRS feed

Answers

• I think Harshil has the best chance. but good luck to everybody!!!
    Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:19 PM

All replies

• I think Harshil has the best chance. but good luck to everybody!!!
    Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:19 PM
  • yeah paa..But the points will increase definitely when considering the imagine cup,project and many more.So ,there is no expectation or guess now..
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 5:18 AM
  • yeah the contest is going great !! getting to beginner level is easy and therafter the real stuff comes in !!
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:04 AM
  • Difficult to predict this one but all the best to all participants.Do well......
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:59 AM
  • cant predict
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 9:07 AM
  • When the results will be announced, then WHATS NEXT?...i mean what is everyone here competing for? whats the outcome of this student rockstar challenge? how many will be selected as student rockstar? what will they get?
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:27 AM
  • ya dear rank will be upand down due to activity that are left
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:47 AM
  • I agree with you guys, that the major change will be when the points for the IC and MSAPP will be updated.

Even i cant predict whether i will stay at the top or not.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 11:20 AM
  • well alls well that  ends well... lets hope that results are genuine.,.. that will be more than enough for all of us...
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 5:41 PM
  • I agree with you varun. The results should be from counting the genuine activities.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:07 PM
  • Dear Friend,

Greetings, the final top ranker would be the Greatest star among Student Rockstars who attempted in the contest.

There are yet even several unknown stars too. Now Harshil could be the first person to touch the final line on ROCK.

@ Harshil, please don't ever think that you are always on the top. I suggest that you know several people from the last towards the latest in top rankings. So have the good number of efforts as you handle now, my best wishes for you to be the ROCK STAR.

regards,

Thursday, May 17, 2007 12:47 PM
  • @Fredrick - Even now i am not thinking that i will always be on the top. I think the one who deserves will TOP the ranks at the end of the competition. All we can do is wait and see till the results are out. Then we will know who the Ultimate Rockstar is..... I am just hoping that i stay at the top till the end of the contest Smile
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 1:20 PM
  • Well buddy, all those people who took initiative and took part and worked for it are already Student Rockstars.. you dont need a tag for it...

So all those people tried are real rockstar.. So enjoy everyone, you are a Rockstar
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 3:03 PM
  • I think it would be Harshil

@Harshil -  wish you god luck to stay ahead of others until the end of competition...

Thursday, May 17, 2007 4:53 PM
  • Thanks Raghuram. I too hope i remain at the top.

But good luck to you guys, who are contributing a lot of time and effort in this forum.
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 6:19 PM
  • it may be you, work hard and get the top rank
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 6:59 PM
  • Thanks arif.
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 7:08 PM
  • The person who Deserve
    Friday, May 18, 2007 6:58 AM
  • I think i am one of the candidate who deserves Smile Even Varun, Rajkumar, Sanket, Yogesh also deserves. Please forgive me if i have not mentioned others name, but i have mentioned the names of who have joined the contest since the start . I must mention one name from my personal list, Adnan and Fredrick , they joined the contest so late, and yet they are still contributing to the forum with full dedication. Once again i apologize if i have forgot mentioning a name.

The one who have joined late in the contest, also deserves, but i dont think they might cross the 10K limit, as there are very few opportunities left now
    Friday, May 18, 2007 7:36 AM
  • may be you
    Friday, May 18, 2007 10:09 AM
  • Thankz for the support, but i dont think i will be able to cross the 10K barrier.. still i try to give my best.. learning is all thatz important...
    Friday, May 18, 2007 11:24 AM
  • I think the winners of the IC Cup will have a chance .. Also Patel can get that .....!!!

Regards,
    MoHaN
    Friday, May 18, 2007 12:11 PM
  • Thanks mohan. I took part in the IC fr the Algo invitation. But at that time it was bad luck for me as during the rounds, i was having exams, and i wasn't able to spend much time for the algo invitation. Sad
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 4:25 PM
  • i think guys, those who will be in the final of imagine cup, or have won it, and top 10 rankers of student rockstar can have a good chance...
    Monday, May 21, 2007 1:31 PM
  • I too think that the IC champs do have a chance to get to the top 5, if not then atleast to top 10. Also they deserve it. I dont know when will the points for the IC be updated. The results are out, so i think the admins will update it next month.
    Monday, May 21, 2007 4:56 PM
  •  

I hope Adithya will be the top ranker.

Indian student

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 11:49 AM
  • @hema, please change your display id.

By the way, just out of curiosity, why are you promoting bharatstudent website so much.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 2:43 PM
  • I have observed, that she is not giving any meaningful reply in the forums. All she does is advertise that website. May be she gets money for each advertisement she makes Stick out tongue

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 5:41 PM
  • i think its a fake profile.

just to make an advertisement.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 6:34 PM
  • And she is supporting Adithya Smile May be adithya knows who she is ?
    Wednesday, May 30, 2007 6:50 PM
  •  

Hello Adnan, Harshil and Akshat,

Hru all?

this is hema from hyd.

i've done my B.Tech in 2006 n now taking coaching  for GRE.

n 4 ur kind information i don't know  adithya.

i expected these type of messages from u while posting my message yesterday.

but don't think like that, i observed some topics n deside like that.

n the second thing is i couldn't get money to promote Bharatstudent.

by surfing net, i found that site n feel good.

that's why i promote that one.

don't speak what ever u think,plz observe n talk.

sorry if any thing going wrong with me.

bye, take care all of u.

Indian student

Thursday, May 31, 2007 5:33 AM
  • Thanks hema for your introduction now. I agree with you that you liked that bharatstudent, but why advertise it everywhere ? why not just put all the advertisement in just one thread. Be relevant to the topic before posting. We know that you had started a thread about promoting this site. I guess thats enough .  Anyways best of luck for your GRE Smile
    Thursday, May 31, 2007 8:37 AM
  •  

Thank you harshil

Thursday, May 31, 2007 10:06 AM