none
Microsoft Practice Accelarator for Desktop Optimization Exam (70-656 ?) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I would appreciate if someone sheds some light on it please. I have searched and searched and gone no further.

Can someone please confirm the exam 70-656 for MDOP, and does it also now include the Windows 7 system?

Also, it will help to know if there's a learning material (book/MOC) for this exam.

I have got the following link which does explain a bit about the exam, but seems to be specific to Windows Vista.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-656&locale=en-us#tab3

Those partners, who have taken the Practice Accelartor for Desktop Optimization Track, will know it now includes the Windows 7 system.

There is a bit of confusion I have around which exam reflects this competency.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Monday, August 30, 2010 11:36 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I've read you post and i think i need some more explanation here.

You would like to know if exam 70-656 also has focus on windows 7? This one is specific for windows vista and that means that it won't have any focus on windows 7. The link shows exactly what the exam is about.

And for your second question did i read it right when you want to know which competency this exam is good for?

Maurice

Wednesday, September 1, 2010 7:55 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I've read you post and i think i need some more explanation here.

You would like to know if exam 70-656 also has focus on windows 7? This one is specific for windows vista and that means that it won't have any focus on windows 7. The link shows exactly what the exam is about.

And for your second question did i read it right when you want to know which competency this exam is good for?

Maurice

Wednesday, September 1, 2010 7:55 PM
  • Thanks mate.

I got this clarified. For this, the current exam is 70-635.

You are right that the exams currently focus on Vista as Windows 7 specific exams aren't released yet for DDPS Competency.

The second question I was referring to is the DDPS (Desktop Deployment Planning Services) Competency for Microsoft Partners. I found my answers on the following link:

http://iwsolve.partners.extranet.microsoft.com/ddps/

Will suggest any partner consultants to check this web site for exam updates for this competency.

Cheers,

Nav

Sunday, September 5, 2010 12:40 AM