Yahoo messenger integrated with yahoomail beta RRS feed

• Question

• two things here

first

Hi who all have recieved yahoo messenger integrated in their yahoo mail beta?...its really a good step forward by yahoo..

second

also have you guys noticed of the following

webmessenger.yahoo.com

now no need to download yahoo messenger , you can staright away chat directly using the above website and the link.

Friday, May 18, 2007 11:44 AM

Answers

• Seems that the integrated yahoo messenger is still in alpha stage. When i clicked on the the triangle to the right of a contact, the menu just showed "<object> object " in place of what should have been some options...
    Tuesday, May 22, 2007 12:13 AM

All replies

• ya its nice have it here...but they seem to have copied the concept from google which is having it for quiet a long time...
    Friday, May 18, 2007 4:10 PM
  • Ya man that was a nice information .. thanks for that ..

Regards
    Mohan...
    Friday, May 18, 2007 4:16 PM
  • well, its not copyrighted content from google that you cannot use it...anyways this is how the technology world works isnt it?
    Monday, May 21, 2007 1:35 PM
  • Seems that the integrated yahoo messenger is still in alpha stage. When i clicked on the the triangle to the right of a contact, the menu just showed "<object> object " in place of what should have been some options...
    Tuesday, May 22, 2007 12:13 AM
  • Though it is a nice one, the integrated yahoo messenger lacks many of the fetaures of the conventional IM, such as photo sharing, Call,etc.. Correct me if am wrong...
    Tuesday, May 22, 2007 12:16 AM
  • its still in the beta stages and not all farms have been provided with the access....but i still think its a good advancement...
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:34 PM
  • This is good news man. I have tried both the features, chatting from yahoo mail and also the webmessenger. I liked the webmessenger.

One thing we can notice, is how ahead is gmail thinking of its competitors Smile
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 5:20 PM