trouble with synchronization RRS feed

• Question

• I´m having trouble synchronizíng my windows ce smart device with my sql server 2008. I'm using the localdataChache template guide to configure the synchronizíng. I only want to sync the server, so in the "Create synchionization components"-drop down box I choose server only and klick "Ok". When I try compiling the code I get a error  "No defining declaration found for declaration for partial method .......LocalDataCache1SyncAgent.OnInitialized()" 

If I instead chooses  "Create synchionization components"-drop down box I choose "client and server" I get an error from the LocalDataCache guid when i try to click OK, saying "Database cration faild with message:''The path is not valid check the directiory for the database". I think this is very strange because when I created the connection to the database I successfully tested the connection

Preferable I want to use the ''server only"-synchionization, how do I solve the problem with "No defining declaration......" error?

I'm using Win 7 with visual studio 2008 and running windows Ce5.0 with compact Sql 3.5 on my smart device

• Moved by Jesse Jiang Monday, April 4, 2011 7:09 AM (From:Windows Mobile Development)
    Thursday, March 31, 2011 5:04 PM

Answers

All replies