Not Genuine RRS feed

• Question

• This windows is not genuine. I have tried entering the product code several times and it will not work. I have called tecnical support at both Microsoft and Hewlett Packard. I do not know what do next. I am about ready to take the pc to the dealer and  have them fix it since it is still under warranty. Do you recommnd that?. Please let me know.
    Sunday, July 25, 2010 6:42 AM

Answers

• "Gray0310" wrote in message news:a50e98af-e2bb-495b-96ff-974b05494bd2...
    This windows is not genuine. I have tried entering the product code several times and it will not work. I have called tecnical support at both Microsoft and Hewlett Packard. I do not know what do next. I am about ready to take the pc to the dealer and  have them fix it since it is still under warranty. Do you recommnd that?. Please let me know.
    In order for us to analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the   MGADiag tool - from http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012. 

After running the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button, then Paste the report into your post.  Also, please include a brief question or pertinent background information that would be helpful in our endeavor to assist you.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Sunday, July 25, 2010 8:36 AM

All replies

• "Gray0310" wrote in message news:a50e98af-e2bb-495b-96ff-974b05494bd2...
    This windows is not genuine. I have tried entering the product code several times and it will not work. I have called tecnical support at both Microsoft and Hewlett Packard. I do not know what do next. I am about ready to take the pc to the dealer and  have them fix it since it is still under warranty. Do you recommnd that?. Please let me know.
    In order for us to analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the   MGADiag tool - from http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012. 

After running the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button, then Paste the report into your post.  Also, please include a brief question or pertinent background information that would be helpful in our endeavor to assist you.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Sunday, July 25, 2010 8:36 AM
  • No reply from Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Tuesday, July 27, 2010 8:40 PM