Service integration issuer certificate not found. RRS feed

• Question

• I have created a service endpoint using plugin registration tool. Under the service endpoint, I have created steps for create and delete actions of account entity.

When I use SDK (persistent queue listener) project to receive messages which is a console application, it is not receiving any messages. To find out the problem here, I have examined event logs of the application. In that when ever I create an account, an error is being thrown by MSCRMMonitoring test.

Details of the error is:

Monitoring test failed: Test Title: Service Bus Issuer Certificate test: Machine: V71RTM: ServerRole: AsyncService

Test Log:

Retrieving certificate data from config DBVerifying AppFabricIssuer certificate.  Name=localhostAttempting to retrieve AppFabricIssuer certificate.  Name=localhost, Store=LocalMachine\My, StoreFindType=FindBySubjectDistinguishedNameFailure: Certificate: localhost with FindType: FindBySubjectDistinguishedName was not found in Store: My at StoreLocation: LocalMachine.

But When I use Get-CrmCertificate command in powershell, I do have a certificate with all the exact details as above.

Could you assist me here, if I am missing anything.

Thanks,

Janakinath

Thursday, May 28, 2015 2:15 PM