Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E

• Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E

I keep on getting these error messages very often. They say: unable to send or receive messages for theLive (blondie-25) account. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to on the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer Support, go to and click Windows Live Mail in the list of services. Getting the Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E. It seems like I'm able to receive messages, but not send (sometimes it seemed like I was able to send, but then other times not). I did all the other things as above; such as checking customer support, but got nothing on this. I did the other part, the hotmail account and that worked. But it still seems that I should be able to go through my Windows Live Mail vs. Windows Hotmail. Aren't they both two separate mail systems? I have Windows 7 Home Premium, and an HP 1360US.

I already asked this same question for the Windows 7 Forum and they referred to ask here at Windows Live.

Please help!

Monday, May 31, 2010 9:46 AM

All replies

• That's a interesting question...

This is the Windows Live Writer Forum; for topics pertaining to 'Windows Live Writer'. This forum is meant to be a resource for those who are looking for more information about Writer or want to start a discussion with the Writer team and other people using Writer.

Unfortunately, you've submitted a query to the wrong forum; but perhaps you can find the right forum(s) here.

Reference Link(s):

For everything Windows LIVE [apps and services]

For General Microsoft topics...

Hope this helps.

If you this answers your question, please 'propose as answer' for other users.

Monday, May 31, 2010 2:04 PM