why um i not being awared two titles RRS feed

• Question

• I completed my last mcitp:sa 2008 exams on the 27th of june and instead of giving the mcitp:sa title they gave mcsa title considering that mcitp:sa expires in july.

• Edited by onesy Friday, June 28, 2013 1:23 PM
    Friday, June 28, 2013 1:06 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Microsoft announced some significant changes to the certification programs in 2012. The MCITP certification is being replaced. There are two new levels of certifications, the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or Microsof Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD). Please visit the Microsoft Learning site at www.microsoft.com/learning for more details.

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013 2:20 PM

All replies

• i passed my last mcitp:sa exam on the 27th of june 2013 ,and instead of awarding me mcitp title they awared me the mcsa title.
    Friday, June 28, 2013 1:16 PM
  • Because the MCITP title has effectively gone away, and has been replaced by MCSA.

Friday, June 28, 2013 2:01 PM
    Answerer
  • For an answer have a look at your other thread.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Saturday, June 29, 2013 10:26 AM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

Microsoft announced some significant changes to the certification programs in 2012. The MCITP certification is being replaced. There are two new levels of certifications, the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or Microsof Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD). Please visit the Microsoft Learning site at www.microsoft.com/learning for more details.

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013 2:20 PM