none
Debug target is missing RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, so I've just finished doing a clean install of windows 10, and I installed VB, tried to run a simple console app and wrote:

console.writeline("aadas")

console.readline()

Just to see if it works.
    For some reason my visual studio files were not in my documents but in onedrive, so i changed the location to mydocuments,and now I get an error saying 
    "Visual Studio cannot start debugging because the debug target 'c:\users\hirman\onedrive\ConsoleApp\bin\Debug\ConsoleApp1.exe' is missing. Please build the project and retry, or set the OutputPath and AssemblyName properties appropriately to point at the correct location for the target assembly.

I'm fairly new to VB so if i could get some help with resolving this issue that would be great, thank you!

Also, i should mention when i go to that path, the debug folder is empty.
    • Edited by Ivan_20 Saturday, May 20, 2017 8:57 AM Edit
    • Moved by 宝宝徐 Monday, June 5, 2017 7:03 AM
    Saturday, May 20, 2017 8:53 AM

All replies

• I think i fixed it tho,

I started a clean project "Visual Basic, console app.NET" and changed the directory before opening it to the one listed above, and it now has a consoleApp.exe in it, so if any1 has the same problems this might work.

• Proposed as answer by 宝宝徐 Monday, May 22, 2017 2:09 AM
    Saturday, May 20, 2017 9:07 AM
  • Hi Ivan,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum and glad to hear you solved this issue successfully.

Please mark your reply as answer, it will be easier for other members to search for your solution.

Have a good day:)

Best Regards,

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 22, 2017 2:14 AM