Is my version of Windows 7 compatible with the SDHC data card and\or the SDXC card? RRS feed

• Question

• CPTCLXQ3 Is my version of Windows 7 compatible with the SDHC data card and/or the SDXC card? I purchased the Panasonic FH27 digital camera. Panasonic indicated that I should complete the Microsoft validation procedure to find out. Microsoft responded that the question/issue was "not applicable".
    Wednesday, December 21, 2011 4:06 PM

Answers

All replies

• Please repost your inquiry in the more appropriate Windows 7 Answers Forum, thank you.
    Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, December 21, 2011 10:54 PM
    Wednesday, December 21, 2011 4:46 PM
  • Please use the hardware and drivers forum. 

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/hardware?page=1

This forum is only for activating Windows itself.  The validation Panasonic is referring to used to apply to specific OEM computers but I think that all Windows 7 systems contain the card compatibility.  But this is not the correct forum in any case.

Colin Barnhorst Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on DIY with 6GB ram.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 7:56 PM
    Answerer
  • "Warren Sayers" wrote in message news:a55d62c2-9e44-4700-a5b1-5a01111f732a...
    CPTCLXQ3 Is my version of Windows 7 compatible with the SDHC data card and/or the SDXC card? I purchased the Panasonic FH27 digital camera. Panasonic indicated that I should complete the Microsoft validation procedure to find out. Microsoft responded that the question/issue was "not applicable".

It’s not the OS that may be the problem – it’s the hardware.
    Please repost your query, with details of your system, to a more appropriate forum.
    I would suggest the Answers Hardware forum here....

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Thursday, December 22, 2011 10:22 AM