none
not able to register for s2b RRS feed

• Question

•  

i am unable to register for s2b.  as soon as i login using my windows live id ..the browser does not go to the registration page instead it keeps on showing continue,...what should i do??
    Friday, October 19, 2007 7:47 PM

Answers

• There are times when the live id integrations acts a bit funny. we are trying to identify the problem but with no luck yet. As some mentioned on the forum if you face the same issue, please try using a different internet connectio and a different browser.

We have also worked on the blog and website url links . Hope it should be more clear as to how to enter those links.

Monday, November 26, 2007 7:11 AM

All replies

• I think ur not using any broadband connection or ur using any older browser

Many people facing the same problem while accessing studentrockstar

Switch to any other resource of internet

Saturday, October 20, 2007 7:08 AM
  • I am unable to register as well. My problem is different. I can access the registeration page. I filled up all the details but after I hit submit, it simply says "Registration Failed" without any explanation whatsoever.

If you ask me, the whole registration page is messed up. The regex for the home page and blog url for example is poorly done. Hopefully, these issues will be fixed soon.

If anyone had the same problem as me and found a work around, please let me know.

Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:59 AM

•  i have reg the s2b sterday only now the site of s2b is working good now u reg k...
    Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:31 AM
  • Yeah sometimes it happens to me also.. Just keep clicking the "Continue" button and after some 4-6 times U'll get the page!!
    Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:48 AM
  • There are times when the live id integrations acts a bit funny. we are trying to identify the problem but with no luck yet. As some mentioned on the forum if you face the same issue, please try using a different internet connectio and a different browser.

We have also worked on the blog and website url links . Hope it should be more clear as to how to enter those links.

Monday, November 26, 2007 7:11 AM