OGA in a LUA environment RRS feed

• Question

• I work in a AD managed environment where the majority of our users run Windows XP with restricted rights.  We are getting ready to roll out Office 2007 to our users.  We have discovered that anytime a user tries to download a template the OGA process fails and they get a message that they have a potentially counterfeit copy of Office 2007.  Once we log in as an administrator and run the OGA, the user can now download the templates. 

My question is how can we allow our users to download templates and such without having to touch 300+ systems?
    Friday, March 6, 2009 3:40 PM

Answers

• Pete,

You are more than welcome :-). Take care and have a super weekend.

Stephen
    Attention All Forum Users: Please Do Not post your issue in someone else's Thread...Create your own which will help minimize confusion. If any post fixes your issue, please click the "Post was Helpful" button for that post. This will help us showcase the threads that best help our customers. Thank you, Stephen Holm
    • Marked as answer by Stephen Holm Friday, March 6, 2009 11:14 PM
    Friday, March 6, 2009 11:14 PM

All replies

• Hello PTmagnus,

Has your organization contacted your Technical Account Manager "TAM" or Vendor Account Manager "VAM" @ Microsoft yet? They should be able to address this particular situation. Also you may submit a Professional Support Request @ http://support.microsoft.com/ph/8753#tab6 .

Take care,

Stephen
    Attention All Forum Users: Please Do Not post your issue in someone else's Thread...Create your own which will help minimize confusion. If any post fixes your issue, please click the "Post was Helpful" button for that post. This will help us showcase the threads that best help our customers. Thank you, Stephen Holm
    Friday, March 6, 2009 7:08 PM
  • Hi Stephen,

I haven't contacted our TAM or VAM.  I'll look into who that may be and pursue that route.  Thanks for the response.

Pete

Friday, March 6, 2009 9:08 PM
  • Pete,

You are more than welcome :-). Take care and have a super weekend.

Stephen
    • Marked as answer by Stephen Holm Friday, March 6, 2009 11:14 PM
    Friday, March 6, 2009 11:14 PM