Microsoft Connect doesn't work RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to submit a bug to Microsoft Connect and when I click submit button I am getting

This page can’t be displayed
    • Make sure that the web address https://connect.microsoft.com is correct.

So frustrating!!!!

• Moved by Barry Wang Tuesday, August 4, 2015 3:34 AM ConnectSite problem
    Monday, August 3, 2015 7:09 AM

Answers

• @onurg,

I can still access the Connect site. Maybe you need to check your network environment and check your proxy setting. And please make sure you've add Microsoft as trust site.

By the way, this forum is about Visual Studio Setup and Installation. If you don't have any questions about install/uninstall Visual Studio, I need to move your case to offtopic.

Best regards,

Barry

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Barry Wang Tuesday, August 4, 2015 3:34 AM
    • Marked as answer by onurg Tuesday, August 4, 2015 10:18 AM
    Tuesday, August 4, 2015 3:33 AM

All replies

• @onurg,

I can still access the Connect site. Maybe you need to check your network environment and check your proxy setting. And please make sure you've add Microsoft as trust site.

By the way, this forum is about Visual Studio Setup and Installation. If you don't have any questions about install/uninstall Visual Studio, I need to move your case to offtopic.

Best regards,

Barry

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Barry Wang Tuesday, August 4, 2015 3:34 AM
    • Marked as answer by onurg Tuesday, August 4, 2015 10:18 AM
    Tuesday, August 4, 2015 3:33 AM
  • Might try here.

https://connect.microsoft.com/Main/help/help.aspx?Category=3

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015 9:34 AM
  • I reported it in a different way so since then I didn't check if it works now. But that was definitely the case at that time.
    Tuesday, August 4, 2015 10:18 AM