geo targeting RRS feed

• Question

• I set up the campaign last week, got charged on my credit card, all status active. BUT - i have yet to see a single impression on my ad. I have contacted support and got vague answers. The geo-targeting is really a joke. I want only visitors my my city - Dubai and I was given some wierd answers - in short, it does not work et all.

Adcenter ppc is not matured enough even for small time advertising.
    Wednesday, December 26, 2007 8:21 AM

All replies

• Given the fact that adCenter is currently active only in the US, UK, Canada and France, there's little wonder you're having difficulty targeting Dubai. I suspect simple due diligence in researching an advertising medium where you intend to invest would have spared us all this rant.

For a primer on geographic targeting, search the adCenter blog for "geographic targeting."

Charles,

Micro Marketing

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 3:20 PM
  • Its been mor than a wekk and not a single impression on my ad??? My complaint / rant is about about unsatisfactory service.  As I mentioned earlier, I did get a couple of response from support but it did'nt help me solve my issues and now no one is bothered to even reply. I have send 2 more requests to support to find out if there was something wrong in the way the ads were setup , if so, please let me know what?

When I signed up, no where it mentioned that the sevice is only in USA and canada etc or that geo targeting is limited to certain regions. Infact I could happily select my city when setting up the ad. Only later I was told how things work or rather wont work..
    Thursday, December 27, 2007 10:22 AM