Product Key problem RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Sirs,
    My name is Ilona, I live in Belarus. My boyfriend brought from me present from Germany -- notebook ASUS on March 2010. I was using it seldom. So when I opened Microsoft Office Word, it was always Trial version. Now the computer asking me to put a product key. Thje product key is indicated on the bottom of my pc. There is a sticker Windows 7 Home Premium OA ASUS. And there is a product key *****-*****-***HV-*****-MMRQ4. So I put this code and Misrosoft Office System is writing for me: ''The key is incorrect. Verify that you have the correct key, and then retype it''. I tried many times, but always comes this message. Please what should I do??? How to use MOffice? I need it for many things. Is it possible that smb stole my key?.. My boyfrend bought it at a specialized technical supermarket in Munster, Germany. I have the box and the receipt and everything from the computer. Why it´s like this?
    Waiting for your answer as soon as possible. I will really appreciate your help.
    Best regards,
    Ilona

• Moved by Honglei Ji Wednesday, April 20, 2011 7:19 AM forum cleanup (From:MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Profile and Recognition System Discussions)
    Monday, September 27, 2010 10:04 AM