I was Born Intelligent but ORKUT Ruined ME........ RRS feed

• Question

• Orkut is the site which ruined the College & school students...
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:01 PM

Answers

• I think , this is correct ...........orkut ne barbaad kar ke rakha deya hai .......
  • It not true friends, Orkut never ruined, It helps to finds the people and the most imp. feature i like most..id Forum and Communities of Orkut...i love to post in there forums of my interest... But i never waste my time there for scrapping useless... i suggest ou to do the same and find the impact.
    Friday, March 9, 2007 5:09 PM
  • Well, I dont agree with what u said. See, in todays world Self Control is the Key to Success.

Excess of anything is harmful. Orkut, no doubt is a very wonderful resource (its popularity makes it more powerful). It has brought frndz so close together and has added new dimensions to life and relationships saving time and efforts. U can find ur frndz whom u are no longer in contact and can be in touch very easily. Its just that dont get into that golden illusion of finding ur some one spl there. Control urself and reap the best out of it.

Isnt it?

Friday, March 9, 2007 5:16 PM
  • nice comments friends ............i want more
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 9:51 AM

All replies

• I think , this is correct ...........orkut ne barbaad kar ke rakha deya hai .......
  • yes its true.. its ruining students!!
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:41 PM
  • yes its true only friend

my friends sitting in front of the computer

and spending full day for it
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 1:47 PM
  • if it is spoiling  then y join it...if u wanna ban it jus unregister frm it...y to comment on it here, which is pointless...
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 3:46 PM
  • a world without orkut cannot be imagined.

u always need someone whom you can blame for all your faults !!!
    Friday, March 9, 2007 5:02 PM
  • It not true friends, Orkut never ruined, It helps to finds the people and the most imp. feature i like most..id Forum and Communities of Orkut...i love to post in there forums of my interest... But i never waste my time there for scrapping useless... i suggest ou to do the same and find the impact.
    Friday, March 9, 2007 5:09 PM
  • Well, I dont agree with what u said. See, in todays world Self Control is the Key to Success.

Excess of anything is harmful. Orkut, no doubt is a very wonderful resource (its popularity makes it more powerful). It has brought frndz so close together and has added new dimensions to life and relationships saving time and efforts. U can find ur frndz whom u are no longer in contact and can be in touch very easily. Its just that dont get into that golden illusion of finding ur some one spl there. Control urself and reap the best out of it.

Isnt it?

Friday, March 9, 2007 5:16 PM
  • my suggession is that the craze on the orkut should be only to an extent....once u get into it,,i cant come out..most of the students in my college have becum mad on orkut...i wonder like whats there in orkut...u just go into it chat with unknown girls or boys...v are not even sure whether v ar taking with a girl or a boy..its totally a waste of time..only useful thing is the communities and the forum...totally orkut is being used in a wrong way.....
    Friday, March 9, 2007 6:43 PM
  • EVEN IN ORKUT THEY ARE LOT OF TECHNICAL GROUPS U CANN'T SAY LIKE THIS
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 6:13 AM
  • i don think theres much to lame on orkut...its the place where v find our lost connections to redefine it...
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 7:55 AM
  • nice comments friends ............i want more
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 9:51 AM