Tshirt RRS feed

• Question

• Do U know how to get a microsoft tshirt. Its my dream.
    Wednesday, May 2, 2007 7:32 AM

Answers

• Well, if you want to get it by hook, then only a microsoft employee can help you out with the answer, but if you want to get it by crook, then just log into www.xtees.com, create a custom t-shirt with a microsoft logo, and get it delivered to your specified address.
    Wednesday, May 2, 2007 7:57 PM
  • No not that way I need a free tshirt from microsoft.Is is possible? I realy need this.Pls help me....
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 7:48 AM
  • ya i know deepraj and i understood your previous main post, but i was just joking...anyways i m nt sure as to how you can get the microsoft t-shirt as i have just joined the forums, but what i would suggest you to do is, ask experienced members, who have been on this forum from beginning...
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 10:07 PM
    • About 1000 express CDs & 500 desktop calendars are also up for grabs !

May be you can stuck one of those calendars in your t-shirt Wink j/k.

Right now there is no way for a non-employee to get a MS t-shirt, unless you try in a black-bazaar or choor-bazar Wink
    Saturday, May 5, 2007 5:07 AM
  • Yeah a calendar TShirt will be awesome.

But seriously if its your dream to earn a microsoft TShirt, then i suggest you try your level best to become a MSP, cos i know for a fact that they get MS tshirts.

Saturday, May 5, 2007 10:25 PM
  • It is easy to get the Microsoft Tshirt, just attend the In Person event organised by the Microsoft and u will get TShirts or attend Live Webcasts and answer the simple question (Webcast like- indimix'06) and also participaion in contests will also help u in the same to win Tshirts!!!

To buy it- http://shop.ecompanystore.com/mseventdvd/MSD_Productlist.asp?index=7&MODE=MYFAV&ACTION=I&MYPROD=MIC010833&MYPRICE=5.99&CATALOG=MICROSOFT2&ID=42&TYPE=T-shirts

Saturday, May 5, 2007 10:43 PM
  • Ek t-shirt ke liye kya kya karna padta hai Stick out tongue
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 6:56 AM
  • Hahaha... i think Deepraj is more crazy abt a Tshirt!!
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 4:28 PM
  • nahi, ek micorosoft tshirt ke liye kya kya karna padta hai.

Sunday, May 6, 2007 5:01 PM
  • I think he will order it from the link that you gave.
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 7:43 PM
  • Sahi yar ek microsft ka tsshirt milgaya na to shaan dugna ho jaya ga. Nehi to mujhe koh bhao nehi de raha hei.
    Monday, May 7, 2007 12:33 PM

All replies

• Well, if you want to get it by hook, then only a microsoft employee can help you out with the answer, but if you want to get it by crook, then just log into www.xtees.com, create a custom t-shirt with a microsoft logo, and get it delivered to your specified address.
    Wednesday, May 2, 2007 7:57 PM
  • No not that way I need a free tshirt from microsoft.Is is possible? I realy need this.Pls help me....
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 7:48 AM
  • ya i know deepraj and i understood your previous main post, but i was just joking...anyways i m nt sure as to how you can get the microsoft t-shirt as i have just joined the forums, but what i would suggest you to do is, ask experienced members, who have been on this forum from beginning...
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 10:07 PM
    • About 1000 express CDs & 500 desktop calendars are also up for grabs !

May be you can stuck one of those calendars in your t-shirt Wink j/k.

Right now there is no way for a non-employee to get a MS t-shirt, unless you try in a black-bazaar or choor-bazar Wink
    Saturday, May 5, 2007 5:07 AM
  • Yeah a calendar TShirt will be awesome.

But seriously if its your dream to earn a microsoft TShirt, then i suggest you try your level best to become a MSP, cos i know for a fact that they get MS tshirts.

Saturday, May 5, 2007 10:25 PM
  • It is easy to get the Microsoft Tshirt, just attend the In Person event organised by the Microsoft and u will get TShirts or attend Live Webcasts and answer the simple question (Webcast like- indimix'06) and also participaion in contests will also help u in the same to win Tshirts!!!

To buy it- http://shop.ecompanystore.com/mseventdvd/MSD_Productlist.asp?index=7&MODE=MYFAV&ACTION=I&MYPROD=MIC010833&MYPRICE=5.99&CATALOG=MICROSOFT2&ID=42&TYPE=T-shirts

Saturday, May 5, 2007 10:43 PM
  • Ek t-shirt ke liye kya kya karna padta hai Stick out tongue
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 6:56 AM
  • Hahaha... i think Deepraj is more crazy abt a Tshirt!!
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 4:28 PM
  • nahi, ek micorosoft tshirt ke liye kya kya karna padta hai.

Sunday, May 6, 2007 5:01 PM
  • I think he will order it from the link that you gave.
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 7:43 PM
  • Sahi yar ek microsft ka tsshirt milgaya na to shaan dugna ho jaya ga. Nehi to mujhe koh bhao nehi de raha hei.
    Monday, May 7, 2007 12:33 PM
  • Are bhai, ek t-shirt se kuch nahi hota. Who shaan to bas kuch samay ke liye rahegi. What about after that ??? Become a MVP aur permanently life mein shaan badh jayegi. I know its hard, but if you can do this much just for a t-shirt, then i guess becoming a MVP wont be hard for you Stick out tongue
    Monday, May 7, 2007 1:26 PM
  • We cant get MS T-shirts directly for free...u should either buy it or shud know someone in MS to grab it for free...
    Monday, May 7, 2007 3:04 PM
  • Man DHOOM style mein dakaa dalo.
    Tuesday, May 8, 2007 4:04 AM
  • good said Harshil....
    Tuesday, May 8, 2007 10:05 AM
  • whats MVP man?...microsoft valued partner?
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 10:03 PM
  • MVP = Microsoft's most Valuable Professional
    Friday, May 11, 2007 6:05 AM
  •  Harshil_Patel_03b5f2 wrote:
    MVP = Microsoft's most Valuable Professional

thanks there harshil..., ya remember, the one who replied to your firefox bug in the msdn main forum, was also an MVP?...so these MVP, they are already microsoft's employees is it?, who are awarded the tag valueable professional?...or are they the ones aspiring to get into microsoft?

Sunday, May 13, 2007 3:59 PM
  • The MVP award is given to people irrespective of profession. They could be software developers, doctors or even teachers. The award is given to those people who actively provide support and help to other users of Microsoft products. For example, if i am well versed with Microsoft Office, i can take part in forums or blogs and answer questions related to Microsoft Office and can even provide tutorials and tips for various tasks. It can take years for you to become a MVP.

If you are interested to try for it, i suggest you identify the product in which you have maximum knowledge. Then actively take part in places like forum(MSDN), blogs and even submit your tutorials and tips. In simple words, share your knowledge with the rest of the world. You can then apply for the programme and see how things turn out. Please remember that all awardees are assesed every year, and it is Microsoft's decision to re-award you the title for the next year.

Good Luck!!!

Sunday, May 13, 2007 4:53 PM
  •  Adnan_Hussain_b89496 wrote:

The MVP award is given to people irrespective of profession. They could be software developers, doctors or even teachers. The award is given to those people who actively provide support and help to other users of Microsoft products. For example, if i am well versed with Microsoft Office, i can take part in forums or blogs and answer questions related to Microsoft Office and can even provide tutorials and tips for various tasks. It can take years for you to become a MVP.

If you are interested to try for it, i suggest you identify the product in which you have maximum knowledge. Then actively take part in places like forum(MSDN), blogs and even submit your tutorials and tips. In simple words, share your knowledge with the rest of the world. You can then apply for the programme and see how things turn out. Please remember that all awardees are assesed every year, and it is Microsoft's decision to re-award you the title for the next year.

Good Luck!!!

oh i c...so its just a programme like Student rockstar?

and it is conducted every year?

and we have to apply for it? is it? just like we did for student rockstar?

there must be loads of benefits for this i guess??

let me know, whether i m correct at the above four or nt?

Sunday, May 13, 2007 5:25 PM
  • Good info Anoop and Adnan, Well done.
    Sunday, May 13, 2007 7:45 PM
  • Yeah Anoop, this programme is conducted throughtout the year. Regarding the applying part, i am not sure but i think an MVP or a Microsoft employee has to recommend you for the title.Regarding the benefits, all i need to say is that it is the highest recognition given to software/non-software professional. Being an MVP rocks man.....

Monday, May 14, 2007 1:20 AM
  • thats cool and interesting adnan..thanks for all the info by the way
    Monday, May 14, 2007 8:08 PM