locked
CRM 2011 Date time field not working after Update rollup 17 RRS feed

  • Question

  • We updated rolllup 17 for CRM 2011 organization.

    After updating rollup 17 Date time field is not working properly.

    Calendar is opened but user is unable to select Date from the same.

    Has anyone faced this issue?

    Any resolution or suggestion will be appriciated.

    Thank You.

    Apurv

    Sunday, July 27, 2014 3:14 PM

All replies

  • Hi,

    This is probably a known issue with CRM 2011 Rollup 17. There have been some issues reported using the datetime of CRM 2011 after installing UR 17.

    I guess it would be best to get in touch with Microsoft Support.


    Admin QuikView Solution for CRM 2013

    Sunday, July 27, 2014 3:21 PM
  • Thnx.

    Do we have any workaround to have this issue resolved or do we have to uninstall UR 17 and wait for next update from Microsoft?

    Sunday, July 27, 2014 3:26 PM
  • Hi,

    I am not aware of any workaround. I believe it would be best to ask Microsoft Support once, maybe they could have some kind of hotfix for this.


    Admin QuikView Solution for CRM 2013

    Sunday, July 27, 2014 3:41 PM
  • I just encountered this issue again on an CRM 2011 on premise instance.

    There are three orgs on this instance. Only one is enabled and it has the above issue.

    I disabled that org and enabled another one.  Within that org the issue is not happening.  So it seems to be on a certain org in the instance.

    I checked to see if a statement like

                Xrm.Page.getAttribute("new_estclosequarter").setRequiredLevel("none");

    or

    Xrm.Page.getAttribute("new_estclosemonth").setRequiredLevel("none");

    which were some of the statements in a web resource Java Script, could be a problem.

    The traces so no failures when I try to select dates.  Oddly enough in my case, typing a date in works, but interface does not.

    This instance is on Roll up 17 so I will see if 18 results in any improvement.

    Will let everyone know if there are any positive results.


    Curtis J Spanburgh

    Wednesday, March 4, 2015 3:58 PM
    Moderator
  • Ok, The environment with the Date time field is not working properly issue where the Calendar is opened but user is unable to select Date, seems to be caused by UR 17 and I installed UR 18 on my CRM DEV instance which has three orgs configured on it.  For performance I only keep one enabled at a time.

    UR 18 fixed the issue.   The Service Calendar is working and the custom date/time fields that are affected by an On Load Java script are working even when some of them based on a change in a custom option set have the custom date fields set to required.

    Looks like UR 18 is a definitive fix for this CRM 2011 on premise issue.

    Hope this helps since it seems people were having this issue as late and July 2014.


    Curtis J Spanburgh

    Wednesday, March 4, 2015 6:46 PM
    Moderator