none
How to Transfare Exams from MCP to another

Question

• dear,

i have completed some Microsoft exam in the past and got  MCP

and now i start a new some exam when i registered i miss to register with the same email

and i got anew MCP how i can migrate the tow account or transfar the old one to the new mail

best regard   

Microsoft System Engineer

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Wednesday, July 08, 2015 3:19 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Wednesday, July 08, 2015 6:39 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Look up the Regional Service Center in your area, and give them a call. They will fix it in minutes.

https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx

Best regards, Kjetil :) Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:37 AM
  • Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, July 08, 2015 3:16 PM
  • Hello,

If Kjetil's response does not help, I'd ask in the Training and Certification forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, July 08, 2015 3:18 PM