none
MCTS 70-515 study guide needed RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Every one

I am going to appear for MCTS 70-515 exam. so please help me with a study plan

Regards

MOD EDIT -- Removed some stuff you shouldnt be asking for!

Saturday, August 6, 2011 3:01 PM

Answers

• I don't think that you will find people here sharing dumps. Just learn and understand the topics of the exam. Get some practice on all the topics. Then the exam should be no problem.

Learning dumps will not help you writing any ASP.Net application and whenever you go to a job interview people will laugh when they find out that you even miss some basic stuff but have such a certification. So I would recommend to simply do it properly.

(And people having this exam will not want others with no knowledge about the contents to be certified. What is the certification worth if people without the knowledge have it?)

Sorry, that I couldn't help you better.

Konrad

• Marked as answer by QaziTanzeel Sunday, August 7, 2011 8:57 AM
    Saturday, August 6, 2011 5:49 PM
    Answerer
  • I am sorry we do not promote dump here.

Prepare well for the exam. There are plenty of exam perparation material available. These include not only books but also video tutorials from CBTNuggets, TrainSignal, VTC, Testout and also on the Microsoft Technet. If you don't understand anything just post it here or any relevant forum so that not only you can learn but others can also learn your difficulty. Never afraid to fail in the exam. It's not some one going to die like a surgery if it fails in the hospital. It's not that every one pass at the first attempt. I failed in Excel 2007 for the first time. It didnot prevent me from passing the exam on the second time carefully studying the weak areas and a whole revision of the subjects I have learned.

Umapathy (உமாபதி) MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician, Consumer Support Technician MCTS: Windows Vista - Configuration, BSc, MCP, A+, MCDST
    Sunday, August 7, 2011 8:33 AM

All replies

• I don't think that you will find people here sharing dumps. Just learn and understand the topics of the exam. Get some practice on all the topics. Then the exam should be no problem.

Learning dumps will not help you writing any ASP.Net application and whenever you go to a job interview people will laugh when they find out that you even miss some basic stuff but have such a certification. So I would recommend to simply do it properly.

(And people having this exam will not want others with no knowledge about the contents to be certified. What is the certification worth if people without the knowledge have it?)

Sorry, that I couldn't help you better.

Konrad

Saturday, August 6, 2011 5:49 PM
    Answerer
  • I am sorry we do not promote dump here.

Prepare well for the exam. There are plenty of exam perparation material available. These include not only books but also video tutorials from CBTNuggets, TrainSignal, VTC, Testout and also on the Microsoft Technet. If you don't understand anything just post it here or any relevant forum so that not only you can learn but others can also learn your difficulty. Never afraid to fail in the exam. It's not some one going to die like a surgery if it fails in the hospital. It's not that every one pass at the first attempt. I failed in Excel 2007 for the first time. It didnot prevent me from passing the exam on the second time carefully studying the weak areas and a whole revision of the subjects I have learned.

Umapathy (உமாபதி) MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician, Consumer Support Technician MCTS: Windows Vista - Configuration, BSc, MCP, A+, MCDST
    Sunday, August 7, 2011 8:33 AM
  • Thank you for the response

Basically i have studied the training kit MCTS 70-515 web application development.

Thanks for the best suggestions.

Regards

TanzeelurRehman

Sunday, August 7, 2011 8:56 AM