none
Using WiringPi with Visual Studio RRS feed

• Question

• I added Unosquare.WiringPi to my to a Visual Studio Forms project. But I am unfamiliar with C programming and the way it's declared and initialized in the Visual Studio "Blink" project doesn't work in my Visual Studio Forms project. Can you tell me if is possible to use it with my Forms project, and if so how?

I am very familiar with Visual Basic. Do you know if it is possible to use 
    Unosquare.WiringPi with Visual Basic?

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 1:05 PM

All replies

• Hi DWiseJr,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

>> Can you tell me if is possible to use it with my Forms project, and if so how?

## This link may be helpful: Wiring Pi(Blink).

>> Do you know if it is possible to use Unosquare.WiringPi with Visual Basic?

## As far as I know, developers could use many languages to develop WiringPi, but it seems, developers commonly use C or C++. There is a thread: VB and GPIO which mentioned use VB and GPIO, so I think it is possible, but maybe, don't recommend to use VB.

## See also Wiring Pi.

BTW, since our forum discusses about the usage of tools or editors in Visual Studio, I recommend you could go to wiringpi.com and start a new thread there to seek for a more professional help.

Hope it helps and have a nice day.

Kind Regards,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 1, 2020 2:59 AM