none
How to apply for Microsoft Silver Partnership with a certified Store app RRS feed

• Question

• Our company intends to become a Silver Partner of Microsoft.
    It is allegedly known that if you create a Microsoft Store app and it is officially certified by Microsoft, you earn the partnership.
    The official certification process is supposed to consist of the following steps:

- a Store certification (you successfully upload it to the store)
     - being tested and certified by a 3rd party company (testing company of Microsoft?)

Unfortunately I couldn't find any documentation of the aforementioned certification process, I could only find some MCP-based requirements (https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/competency-application-development) for Silver Partnership (we do have more than 2 MCPs yet we are not partners).
    So, either the official certificaton process does not exist anymore or it is a different Silver Partnership or we already are partners just forgot to apply for it...

Have you heard any of this process or is it just a legend?

• Edited by VR Developer Wednesday, December 27, 2017 10:50 AM
    • Moved by Breeze Liu Thursday, December 28, 2017 6:13 AM off topic
    Wednesday, December 27, 2017 10:45 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to the Developing Universal Windows apps forum! Please utilize tagging when posting to this forum, thanks!

This question is out of the scope of UWP Forum. UWP forum is where developers discuss writing Universal Windows Apps. I think you might need to get information about this in the Microsoft Partner Network.  Also if you could talk to your local Microsoft Developer Evangelist and they should be able to get you in touch with the right person to help.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 28, 2017 6:12 AM