updet exam RRS feed

  • Question

  • hello dear sir

    i pass all exams of mcse203 and i am mcse203 certifay and  70-249 upgread exam can i tack other exms to upgred mcse203 to 2012  

     please lead me in detall

    thankse sir

    Tuesday, January 28, 2014 4:54 PM


  • Hi, najibullah123.

    I am sorry; there are no UPGRADE exams that bring you from MCSE 2003 to MCSE 2012.

    Instead, there are UPGRADE exams to bring you from MCSE 2003 to MCITP 2008. Then there is an upgrade exam to bring you to MCSA 2012. Then there are two (2) more upgrade exams to bring you up to MCSE 2012.

    You will end up taking more exams than if you would have just taken the five (5) exams required to become a MCSE 2012. Also, these UPGRADE exams are harder than regular exams because they contain questions from multiple exams.

    Have you passed exam 70-649? If not, how important is it for you to earn your MCITP 2008? It will probably be easiest to start over and just go for MCSE 2012.

    Here are the five (5) exams for MCSE 2012:

    Good luck!

    Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

    Tuesday, January 28, 2014 6:24 PM

All replies