locked
CRM 2011: Using excel VLookup function to update GUIDs RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi all,

    As a part of a data update task, I have exported two excel sheets from my system, and I need to update one of them with GUIDs from the other, so I have used the vlookup function to do the job, everything goes well, except there is always an error in the retrieved GUID, i.e always there is two characters instead of the first two numbers in the GUID

    Please advise...

    Wednesday, May 2, 2012 1:42 PM

Answers

  • Well finally I have found the problem, it was all about the range_lookup parameter of the function, it must be set to FALSE

    Best regards..

    Thursday, May 3, 2012 11:42 AM