none
How to change Live id associated with my profile RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, i'd like to change the live id/email adress associated with my account. Is this possible, if so how?

Thanks
    • Moved by ashawani_dubeyModerator Friday, June 5, 2009 9:53 AM Not related to Social Bookmarks Discussion Forum (From:Social Bookmarks Discussion Forum)
    Monday, June 1, 2009 10:15 AM

All replies

• Hi

Thank you for your post. You can post your query at the Hotmail Online Solutions Center:

http://windowslivehelp.com/Default.aspx

Hope that helps.

Have a Great day!
    Kiran Polimetla, Tier 2 Application Support, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 8:26 AM
  • Hi, thanks for your reply. I've contact the live solutions centre who referred me to the windows live help who have again referred me back here.

I have an "MSDN profile" which is linked to my posts, subscriptions, etc.  This profile is attached to a windows live id which uses an old email address, i'd like to change the live id associated with my MSDN profile such that the email address is my current one. I can create a new MSDN profile linked to my other live id, but i would loose all the details of my posts, etc

Can you advise if this is possible and if so how.

Thanks
    Wednesday, August 5, 2009 11:54 AM
  • Hi there,

I am searching for the exact same thing! I need to use a different Live ID with my profile.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks 

Paulo Trilho
    Friday, December 17, 2010 4:09 PM