none
Outlook for iOS RRS feed

• Question

• Suddenly whenever I send a reply from Outlook from my iPhone, it saves a copy of that email in the draft email. I am using IMAP with a gmail account. It was working perfectly for a while, suddenly causing problems. 
    Tuesday, February 25, 2020 3:45 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Are you suing an Outlook app for iOS?

Given this situation, please make sure you have upgraded both your Outlook app and ios to the latest version. Then you can try removing your email account and re-configure it again and test.

And here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client but your question is more related to Outlook app. So if the issue continues, it is suggested to post a new thread to the forum below:

iPhone: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_outlook-mso_imobile

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thanks for your understanding and hope your question will be resolved soon.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 2:26 AM
  • Hi,

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 27, 2020 7:12 AM