none
The First Set of Results are out!!! RRS feed

• Question

• Results are announced for this year.To check your team status, click here

From the MSApp site, u can see the teams who have been awarded the certificate of merit.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 11:24 AM

Answers

• thnks
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 11:39 AM
  • The results are displayed under 3 levels : Participation, Completion and Merit.
    Post ur team result here. Our team 'Technocrats-Arijit_Chatterjee' qualified for the completion level with the project 'Online Library Mgmt. System'.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 11:49 AM
  •   i will sggest you to post ur result with your project name and level

my team WUNDERKIND TECHNOCRATS is selected for merit level and the project was "Knowledge Management System"

Thursday, June 7, 2007 12:40 PM
  • hai our team is 'Unique' qualified for merit level and our project is shopping cart.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 1:14 PM
  • Is there any points awarded for reaching the merit or participation level ?
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 1:41 PM
  • Did any one got the points for reaching the merit or participation level.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 3:38 PM
  • Thanks......

Well my Team Name is JSS_Developers and got  Merit Certification and My project is "Online Library"
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 3:53 PM
  • Congrats Abhinav.

I dont think there are points for getting merit certificate. People who are qualified for India finals, and whose points are not yet updated, can email the admins with their proof, and they will get points for the offline activities or for the MSAPP Reaching India Finals.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 4:33 PM
  • @Harshal, How do u come to know that u have reached the India Finals, if ur points are not updated for the same. There are no other places where this information is shown.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 4:40 PM
  • I didn't say that i have been selected for the india finals, I am just saying that whose points incase dont get updated can email the id along with the proof.

Fredrick has already mentioned it in some other thread, i am mentioning it once again for yourreferences.

Q: How do I get points for offline activities/ Non Student Rockstar website activities?
    A: You get points for these activities by sending the proof of participation to the designated address/e-mail address stdrkstr@microsoft.com, in case of Academic Projects Program and Imagine cup participation. For other offline events, you would earn points as announced along with the event. You would need to fill up the necessary form at the event venue to earn points for that event.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 4:54 PM
  • Hi,
    my team compwiz got completion certificate ...
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 5:31 PM
  • MY TEAM NAME IS "NEON" AND MY TEAM HAS RECEIVED "CERTIFICATE OF MERIT", TOPIC OF PROJECT WAS "E-BAZAAR" (i-SRISHTI)..................
  • Hi Harshil,

I am sorry, my post was not meant to directly point at you. What I wanted to know is that how does one come to know that he/she has been selected for the India Finals, so that a letter can be sent to the admin asking for updation of those points.

Anyways got my answer,thx a lot m8. Also sorry again for misplacing the words.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 6:43 PM
  • hi,
    Congrats to all merit holders gr8 job !!! see you next time...
    Friday, June 8, 2007 3:33 AM
  • @Arijit  - There is nothing to feel sorry about, may be you meant something and i understood something else, *** happens. That should affect our commitment to the forums and relation with other co-forum friends Smile

@Anshul - Congrats for getting Certificate of Merit.
    Friday, June 8, 2007 4:26 AM
  •  

hi guys my team name is  ZEALOTS...... and we got the  CERTIFICATION OF MERIT for ONLINE LIBRARY SYSTEM

Friday, June 8, 2007 4:30 AM
  • Hi,

Do you remember me? Our team - SIMCA_MCA  is also there in Completion List.
    Do you have any information regarding further rounds?

Udai
    Friday, June 8, 2007 10:54 AM
  • Hi,

Our team name is  SIMCA_MCA...... and we got the  CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION for SHOPPING CART.

Friday, June 8, 2007 11:06 AM
  • "CONGRATULATIONS  TO EVERYBODY FOR THEIR BRILLIANT  PERFORMANCE AT THE MSAPP CONTEST" !!!

@Harshil....A Last Question,  Am I eligible for the MSApp India Finals, If my team has the 'Completion Certificate'?
    Friday, June 8, 2007 1:56 PM
  • @Arijit - I dont think so man. I think only persons from the merit certificates will be able eligible for msapp India finals. Not sure though, If anyone has accurate information please let us know
    Friday, June 8, 2007 4:24 PM
  • me very late!!
    Saturday, June 9, 2007 11:51 AM
  • The complete results are out... 2 bad.. our team Dark Wizards just got Participation Certificate..
    Saturday, June 9, 2007 1:00 PM
  • hey wt's next in msapp
    Saturday, June 9, 2007 3:21 PM
  • hey i got the following information

After two stages of reviews--design review and code review--the top projects within each scenario shall be called for presentations and prizes. Projects that pass the Design Review and submit code will be given Certificate of Merit.

Saturday, June 9, 2007 6:00 PM
  • Hey all, I am Abhishek... From Classic Team. Got Certificate of Completion.

What will be next... can anyone tell me
    Sunday, June 10, 2007 9:13 AM

After two stages of reviews--design review and code review--the top projects within each scenario shall be called for presentations and prizes. Projects that pass the Design Review and submit code will be given Certificate of Merit.

Rewards

Cash prizes for top projects
    Certificate of Merit for all projects that pass Design Review and successfully go through Code Review

so the toppers have to give presentations

but who are the toppers?

Sunday, June 10, 2007 4:31 PM
  • So that implies, the teams who have got the Certificate of Merit have reached the India Finals and have to give presentation on their respective topics.
    Monday, June 11, 2007 6:23 AM
  • In the FAQ section of MSAPP we have:

Q: What are the criteria of certificate for completion and certificate for participation?
    A: Certificate of Merit for all those teams who pass Design Review and Code Review. Certificate of Participation is same as Certificate of Completion and it will be given to all teams who successfully submit design and code but they could not pass the Design or Code Review.

However, in the final results, the certification of completion and participation are separate, what does this signify??
    Monday, June 11, 2007 8:57 AM
  • You have to ask to admin regarding this. But there is no reply from the admin.
    Monday, June 11, 2007 5:21 PM
  •  in Second mail from admin i got only this information

"Team names are randomly mentioned in the list."

But no info regarding top project.

Monday, June 11, 2007 7:20 PM
  • What is this yar they has to mention who are the toppers na
    Tuesday, June 12, 2007 5:18 AM
  • I am the only unlucky chap, who completed the full project, got the confirmation regarding this and then finally got participation certificate.....
    Tuesday, June 12, 2007 4:13 PM
  • Hi Bhupendra..
    How r u?
    i have also done the same project "Knowledge Management System" but we r not qualify for merit certificate.we are just qualified for completion certificate.so plz help us regarding this project.and mail me at my id     malik.vinod2004@gmail.com.
    thanx.....
    Tuesday, June 12, 2007 7:57 PM
  • @avishek, Do not get disheartened m8. There is always a next time.

You have gained valuable experience nontheless, which will come in handy for other projects. Keep posting on the forums to share your knowledge and experiences.
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 12:20 PM
  • when will we recieve our certificates...............
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 3:27 PM
  • we will receive by end of this june by post
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 4:06 PM

All replies

• thnks
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 11:39 AM
  • The results are displayed under 3 levels : Participation, Completion and Merit.
    Post ur team result here. Our team 'Technocrats-Arijit_Chatterjee' qualified for the completion level with the project 'Online Library Mgmt. System'.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 11:49 AM
  •   i will sggest you to post ur result with your project name and level

my team WUNDERKIND TECHNOCRATS is selected for merit level and the project was "Knowledge Management System"

Thursday, June 7, 2007 12:40 PM
  • hai our team is 'Unique' qualified for merit level and our project is shopping cart.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 1:14 PM
  • Is there any points awarded for reaching the merit or participation level ?
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 1:41 PM
  • Did any one got the points for reaching the merit or participation level.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 3:38 PM
  • Thanks......

Well my Team Name is JSS_Developers and got  Merit Certification and My project is "Online Library"
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 3:53 PM
  • Congrats Abhinav.

I dont think there are points for getting merit certificate. People who are qualified for India finals, and whose points are not yet updated, can email the admins with their proof, and they will get points for the offline activities or for the MSAPP Reaching India Finals.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 4:33 PM
  • @Harshal, How do u come to know that u have reached the India Finals, if ur points are not updated for the same. There are no other places where this information is shown.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 4:40 PM
  • I didn't say that i have been selected for the india finals, I am just saying that whose points incase dont get updated can email the id along with the proof.

Fredrick has already mentioned it in some other thread, i am mentioning it once again for yourreferences.

Q: How do I get points for offline activities/ Non Student Rockstar website activities?
    A: You get points for these activities by sending the proof of participation to the designated address/e-mail address stdrkstr@microsoft.com, in case of Academic Projects Program and Imagine cup participation. For other offline events, you would earn points as announced along with the event. You would need to fill up the necessary form at the event venue to earn points for that event.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 4:54 PM
  • Hi,
    my team compwiz got completion certificate ...
  • MY TEAM NAME IS "NEON" AND MY TEAM HAS RECEIVED "CERTIFICATE OF MERIT", TOPIC OF PROJECT WAS "E-BAZAAR" (i-SRISHTI)..................
  • Hi Harshil,

I am sorry, my post was not meant to directly point at you. What I wanted to know is that how does one come to know that he/she has been selected for the India Finals, so that a letter can be sent to the admin asking for updation of those points.

Anyways got my answer,thx a lot m8. Also sorry again for misplacing the words.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 6:43 PM
  • hi,
    Congrats to all merit holders gr8 job !!! see you next time...
    Friday, June 8, 2007 3:33 AM
  • @Arijit  - There is nothing to feel sorry about, may be you meant something and i understood something else, *** happens. That should affect our commitment to the forums and relation with other co-forum friends Smile

@Anshul - Congrats for getting Certificate of Merit.
    Friday, June 8, 2007 4:26 AM
  •  

hi guys my team name is  ZEALOTS...... and we got the  CERTIFICATION OF MERIT for ONLINE LIBRARY SYSTEM

Friday, June 8, 2007 4:30 AM
  • Hi,

Do you remember me? Our team - SIMCA_MCA  is also there in Completion List.
    Do you have any information regarding further rounds?

Udai
    Friday, June 8, 2007 10:54 AM
  • Hi,

Our team name is  SIMCA_MCA...... and we got the  CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION for SHOPPING CART.

Friday, June 8, 2007 11:06 AM
  • "CONGRATULATIONS  TO EVERYBODY FOR THEIR BRILLIANT  PERFORMANCE AT THE MSAPP CONTEST" !!!

@Harshil....A Last Question,  Am I eligible for the MSApp India Finals, If my team has the 'Completion Certificate'?
    Friday, June 8, 2007 1:56 PM
  • @Arijit - I dont think so man. I think only persons from the merit certificates will be able eligible for msapp India finals. Not sure though, If anyone has accurate information please let us know
    Friday, June 8, 2007 4:24 PM
  • me very late!!
    Saturday, June 9, 2007 11:51 AM
  • The complete results are out... 2 bad.. our team Dark Wizards just got Participation Certificate..
    Saturday, June 9, 2007 1:00 PM
  • hey wt's next in msapp
    Saturday, June 9, 2007 3:21 PM

Saturday, June 9, 2007 6:00 PM
  • Hey all, I am Abhishek... From Classic Team. Got Certificate of Completion.

What will be next... can anyone tell me
    Sunday, June 10, 2007 9:13 AM

Rewards

Cash prizes for top projects
    Certificate of Merit for all projects that pass Design Review and successfully go through Code Review

so the toppers have to give presentations

but who are the toppers?

Sunday, June 10, 2007 4:31 PM
  • So that implies, the teams who have got the Certificate of Merit have reached the India Finals and have to give presentation on their respective topics.
    Monday, June 11, 2007 6:23 AM
  • In the FAQ section of MSAPP we have:

Q: What are the criteria of certificate for completion and certificate for participation?
    A: Certificate of Merit for all those teams who pass Design Review and Code Review. Certificate of Participation is same as Certificate of Completion and it will be given to all teams who successfully submit design and code but they could not pass the Design or Code Review.

However, in the final results, the certification of completion and participation are separate, what does this signify??
    Monday, June 11, 2007 8:57 AM
  • You have to ask to admin regarding this. But there is no reply from the admin.
    Monday, June 11, 2007 5:21 PM
  •  in Second mail from admin i got only this information

"Team names are randomly mentioned in the list."

But no info regarding top project.

Monday, June 11, 2007 7:20 PM
  • What is this yar they has to mention who are the toppers na
    Tuesday, June 12, 2007 5:18 AM
  • I am the only unlucky chap, who completed the full project, got the confirmation regarding this and then finally got participation certificate.....
    Tuesday, June 12, 2007 4:13 PM
  • my team SGHCMT is selected for Completion level and the project was "Knowledge Management System"
    Tuesday, June 12, 2007 7:40 PM
  • Hi Bhupendra..
    How r u?
    i have also done the same project "Knowledge Management System" but we r not qualify for merit certificate.we are just qualified for completion certificate.so plz help us regarding this project.and mail me at my id     malik.vinod2004@gmail.com.
    thanx.....
    Tuesday, June 12, 2007 7:57 PM
  • @avishek, Do not get disheartened m8. There is always a next time.

You have gained valuable experience nontheless, which will come in handy for other projects. Keep posting on the forums to share your knowledge and experiences.
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 12:20 PM
  • when will we recieve our certificates...............
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 3:27 PM
  • we will receive by end of this june by post
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 4:06 PM