none
On the Hebrew Forums - text become too small when user aligned text to left RRS feed

• Question

• hi.

on all of the hebrew forums, the default text align is right.

because of that, when user wants to ask something in English, he need to align it to left by pressing ctrl+right shift.

the problem is that after you do that - the size of the text is changed and it become really tiny and unreadable text.

(i solve it by edit the html source but its very unfriendly).

thanks.

מיקרוסופט מציעה שירות זה ללא תשלום, למטרת סיוע למשתמשים והעשרת הידע הקשור בטכנולוגיות ובמוצרים של מיקרוסופט. תוכן זה מתפרסם כפי שהוא והוא אינו מעיד על כל אחריות מצד מיקרוסופט.

Sunday, February 16, 2014 1:33 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Are you using Chrome by chance? I've seen people complain that using the backspace key makes text shrink as well.

If so, see if the same thing happens when using another browser. Perhaps this is just another Chrome quirk.

Don't retire TechNet! - (Don't give up yet - 12,575+ strong and growing)

Sunday, February 16, 2014 10:47 PM
  • In Chrome I often encounter this problem after some combination of keys (Enter?)

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Monday, February 17, 2014 2:01 AM
  • yes, that's happens in chrome.

unfortunately the test alignment with the right/left shift key combo don't even work in IE..

anyway this is a problem that doesn't suppose to happen. I would be happy if someone from the internal team will fix that bug.

thanks.

מיקרוסופט מציעה שירות זה ללא תשלום, למטרת סיוע למשתמשים והעשרת הידע הקשור בטכנולוגיות ובמוצרים של מיקרוסופט. תוכן זה מתפרסם כפי שהוא והוא אינו מעיד על כל אחריות מצד מיקרוסופט.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 9:57 AM