Off Topic:cannot download links inout look RRS feed

• General discussion

• hi, first time for me to use this service. Ihave a toshiba taptop a215 running vista, and microsoft office 2007 enterprise program, my problem is that when i get an email in outlook 2007 giving me a link to download a program or just an email address in the text when i click on it an error comes up,(this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on computer.please contct system administrator) can some one please let me know how to get past this as this only started a week ago and i'm stuck in hospital having skin grafts bored as i can not download these options, some as from avg asking me to update but i can;t thanks best regards mad daz

Thursday, October 30, 2008 1:11 AM

All replies

• mad daz:

You're off topic for this forum, which is dedicated to Windows Live OneCare. You may want to try the Microsoft Public newsgroups here: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx

It sounds like your Internet Explorer and/or Outlook security settings may be the reason for this. These may be controlled by the administrator of the PC, since you mentioned Office Enterprise, I suspect that the PC may be a business laptop controlled by Group Policy on an Active Directory domain or has been otherwise locked down for security purposes.

-steve

Monday, November 3, 2008 8:20 PM