none
Add on installed in Internett Explorer RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

How do we remove IE 11 Add-Ons and not only disable it.

After having Removed the Add-On from Programs and Features and deleted all footprints in registry and Program Files I still get a Message that theese add on can be activated!

Add-on is Primary Colour 1.0.0.7

Possible malware? 

Scanned and cleaned hd and cannot find any other rests from this software than under View and Manage Your Add-ons in IE 

Steinar Nilssen

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Wednesday, May 20, 2015 10:01 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Wednesday, May 20, 2015 12:04 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Internet Explorer forum on Microsoft Community, or the Virus and Malware forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 10:00 PM
    1. Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.

2. Tap or click the Tools button Tools button, and then tap or click Manage add-ons.
    3. Under Show, tap or click All add-ons, and then select the add-on you want to delete.

4. If the add-on can be deleted, you'll see the Remove option. Tap or click Remove and then tap or click Close.

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 10:16 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Internet Explorer forum on Microsoft Community, or the Virus and Malware forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

1. Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.

2. Tap or click the Tools button Tools button, and then tap or click Manage add-ons.
    3. Under Show, tap or click All add-ons, and then select the add-on you want to delete.

4. If the add-on can be deleted, you'll see the Remove option. Tap or click Remove and then tap or click Close.

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 10:16 PM