none
Filters aren't working when 'Transact-SQL' is the only forum chosen

Question

• My goal was to view posts with the following criteria:

• Posted in the Transact-SQL forum
    • Posts that have no replies
    • Posts that are "unanswered"

When the results are shown, they *appear* to have filters applied in that they are shown as unanswered and having no replies as follows:

However, when I click the link to show the post, it has replies and has been marked as answered:

I'm seeing this behavior on both IE11 and Firefox (47.0).  Am I just missing something?

Thanks!

Monday, August 1, 2016 2:34 PM

Answers

• I have seen that before off and on where the list view did not reflect the current state of some threads. Sometimes adding a reply to the thread will make it update the state. I'd send a link to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com so they can have a look. I don't think it has anything to do with your filter setup, it is just a record error.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, August 1, 2016 2:39 PM

All replies

• I have seen that before off and on where the list view did not reflect the current state of some threads. Sometimes adding a reply to the thread will make it update the state. I'd send a link to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com so they can have a look. I don't think it has anything to do with your filter setup, it is just a record error.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, August 1, 2016 2:39 PM
  • I have also seen this (even after I refresh the forum view), usually when someone replies with the NNTP bridge. Dave's suggestion to email fissues is best.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Monday, August 1, 2016 2:43 PM
  • Took a few tries, but it looks like they finally got it.  Thanks for the suggestion!
    Monday, August 8, 2016 12:00 PM