xml code Office Live Basics RRS feed

• Question

• Why would Microsoft have this Beta Program available but it is of no use to their own Microsoft Office Live Basic Webmaster Accounts?  We are unable to use this service.  I was advised by Microsoft Live support to use this service to help with my account.  This doesn't make sense?

Sunday, December 30, 2007 12:26 AM

Answers

• Collagebycollins

I am really sorry.  Your right sometimes at a big company like Microsoft we don't always coordinate our product offerings and it can lead to frustration for customers.  We have been made aware of this issue, and I am working with the folks at Office Live to  get it resolved; I don't have an ETA, but I will be sure to post something on the forum when we know more.  

Thanks

Jeremiah

Thursday, January 3, 2008 11:48 PM

All replies

• Collagebycollins

I am really sorry.  Your right sometimes at a big company like Microsoft we don't always coordinate our product offerings and it can lead to frustration for customers.  We have been made aware of this issue, and I am working with the folks at Office Live to  get it resolved; I don't have an ETA, but I will be sure to post something on the forum when we know more.  

Thanks

Jeremiah

Thursday, January 3, 2008 11:48 PM
  • Any luck on this yet.  It's been months and I still can't come up with a way to verify my site. 

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 1:38 AM