Up To Date Account Information RRS feed

• Question

• When I purchased OneCare I submitted the necessary payment information.  Now that OneCare will not be renewed, Microsoft continues to request that my Billing Account information be up to date.  For what reason? 

Thanks,

Camaiele
    Monday, November 9, 2009 7:31 PM

Answers

• The Billing site is used for other subscriptions, so an expiring credit card would trigger the request to update the information even if your only subscription is for OneCare. If that's the case, simply ignore the requests. If you were to update the information, you will not be charged for a OneCare renewal as it is no longer able to be purchased or renewed.
    -steve
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Monday, November 9, 2009 7:42 PM

All replies

• The Billing site is used for other subscriptions, so an expiring credit card would trigger the request to update the information even if your only subscription is for OneCare. If that's the case, simply ignore the requests. If you were to update the information, you will not be charged for a OneCare renewal as it is no longer able to be purchased or renewed.
    -steve
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Monday, November 9, 2009 7:42 PM
  • Thank you.
    Tuesday, November 10, 2009 3:45 AM