none
Doubt about SRS Contest 1 RRS feed

• Question

• Whether the same thing prevailed in the previous contest ......

SRS 1 Contestants please answer. ....
    Tuesday, March 18, 2008 4:19 PM

All replies

• No dear friend...
     They are provided Point for everything in last Edition...In first time one guy uploaded upto 5000 points by submitting announcements...Like that in last edition....But we dont know whats the problem in this edition they are providing points for some activities.....
    Wednesday, March 19, 2008 3:36 AM
  • no,
    last time the contest was very active...we didn hav any break ups like this...the point allocation and the activities went smooth...
    Wednesday, March 19, 2008 9:55 AM
  • Ya , this is true that first edition was better in terms of response
    but in the end they had done everythign unexpected and the results changed totally..
    Saturday, March 22, 2008 8:37 PM
  • Every time same thing prevailed, The admin will not going to update the points until the end of the contest and after that he will going  rank people as he like...

Now even you won mobile phone or X-BOX you will going to get it after three or four months of delay..

You will going to get NO Certificate in this contest... even you are placed at 1 or 13....

In a special advantage you will not going to see your name in winner’s page.... because this site not has any previous winner’s page....

I am a winner of past rockstar contest.......   My rank was 6th (as I remember)...

Sunday, March 23, 2008 3:46 AM