LIve mesh won't connect from pc to mac and vice verca RRS feed

• Question

• I am running Vista 32 bit on a pc laptop  and one of the latest leapord versions on the latest desktop mac i have both devices added on my profile and When Trying to connect through device menu it says they are both online but the connect button is gone. i don't mean faded I mean gone i mean Just not there  . Did they just not add the pc to mac function in the beta , or what ? if so , a 'mac to pc is not avaliablble in beta' where the missing connect button is , or something, would have been nice. Or am i doing some thing weong ? please help.
    Monday, June 29, 2009 3:21 AM

Answers

• Remote access from and to the Mac is currently not supported.
    https://www.mesh.com/Welcome/howto/remote.aspx

"* Live Mesh Remote Desktop is currently available for Windows-based computers only.
    ** Using Live Mesh Remote Desktop from the web requires Windows Internet Explorer 6 or later."

-steve 

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Monday, June 29, 2009 11:28 AM

All replies

• Remote access from and to the Mac is currently not supported.
    https://www.mesh.com/Welcome/howto/remote.aspx

"* Live Mesh Remote Desktop is currently available for Windows-based computers only.
    ** Using Live Mesh Remote Desktop from the web requires Windows Internet Explorer 6 or later."

-steve 

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Monday, June 29, 2009 11:28 AM
  • So will support to actually remote control the mac be added later down the road?  That would be really great if I could control my Mac.
    Thursday, July 2, 2009 8:02 PM
  • I would imagine that this is on the plate, but know nothing about planned features (or if it even possible, though I assume that it is).
    -steve
    Friday, July 3, 2009 12:51 AM