Custom View that includes Order and Order Product RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Is anybody knows how to create custom view that includes sales order and order product? I want to list all orders including product. I'm having difficulty in doing this.

Thanks!

Friday, April 19, 2013 9:26 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Create your view on the order products, hence you could access the order details also. You have to sort the order products based on their order. However, I think this view could be useful. Because everyone wants to see the grouping based on an order. If your requirement is this, create a report which its primary entity is order and the related entity is order product. Then do a grouping based on the order. This could help you.

My Weblog -- My Website

Friday, April 19, 2013 10:21 AM
  • Hi, 

In order you may filter your view in relation with order product but you can't include orderproduct's column directly. In order product there is a associated view where you can add both columns from order and orderproduct  Try by open orderproductassociatedview->add column->In record type you may see both order and order product. Try to use that!

Sindu M

Friday, April 19, 2013 10:44 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Create your view on the order products, hence you could access the order details also. You have to sort the order products based on their order. However, I think this view could be useful. Because everyone wants to see the grouping based on an order. If your requirement is this, create a report which its primary entity is order and the related entity is order product. Then do a grouping based on the order. This could help you.

My Weblog -- My Website

Friday, April 19, 2013 10:21 AM
  • Hi, 

In order you may filter your view in relation with order product but you can't include orderproduct's column directly. In order product there is a associated view where you can add both columns from order and orderproduct  Try by open orderproductassociatedview->add column->In record type you may see both order and order product. Try to use that!

Sindu M

Friday, April 19, 2013 10:44 AM