none
Please steer me to right spot to ask about problems that the quick and the longer "FIX" didnt fix Outlook Part of Office 2013 (Win7 both 64bit)

Question

• Not writing code for outlook, BUT the control panel, uninstall, then change, then repair quick and longer did not fix. Maybe simple, but NOT common enough to be able to find. Need to post question somewhere will be seen by people experienced with oddball settings of outlook.

thanks for the info.

Mark J

Mark J

Sunday, June 19, 2016 5:05 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello Mark.

You can ask your question in the Office Microsoft Community.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Sunday, June 19, 2016 5:34 PM
  • or more specifically over here.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/outlook

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Sunday, June 19, 2016 6:13 PM
  • To all:

The fix was to change from "aero themes" to "windows 7 basic".

outlook started loaded in under 3 seconds.

what fix / update was and still needed I have NO idea. that fix was installed some time from 2009 date of code and date machine was made, about 11/2013.

still problem with the main "inbox" holds and shows nothing. But Hotmail and other email account have their own "Inboxes" that work.

I have a lot of more important tasks, so will be a while before get around to working on fixing this problem.

sorry for length of time to reply, was flat on back, so was a while before I could get to a computer.

Mark J

Mark J

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 9:52 AM