How to Uninstall RRS feed

• Question

• I am severely unhappy with Microsoft OneCare, and I would like to know how to uninstall it. That's really all I would like to do, it was a mistake on my part, and I don't want it anymore. I honestly am ASTOUNDED that I have to go ALL the way to these forums just to figure this the ____ OUT.
    Monday, March 30, 2009 10:40 PM

Answers

• Go to Start>Control Panel>add/remove programs ( programs and features in Vista ) Windows Live One Care>Uninstall.
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    • Marked as answer by Onecarehater Monday, March 30, 2009 10:56 PM
    Monday, March 30, 2009 10:55 PM

All replies

• Go to Start>Control Panel>add/remove programs ( programs and features in Vista ) Windows Live One Care>Uninstall.
    • Marked as answer by Onecarehater Monday, March 30, 2009 10:56 PM
    Monday, March 30, 2009 10:55 PM
  • thank you, by god above thank you.

I hope microsoft adds in an Uninstall button, most people are idiots like me and wouldn't think of that.
    Monday, March 30, 2009 10:57 PM
  • I'm sorry you were displeased with One Care but I'm glad you were able to successfully uninstall the program.
    Monday, March 30, 2009 11:29 PM
  • thank you, by god above thank you.

I hope microsoft adds in an Uninstall button, most people are idiots like me and wouldn't think of that.

I'm glad that Jim was able to sort it out for you. Note, however, that *all* software is typically uninstalled via Control Panel > add/remove programs. Software that provides and shortcut to the uninstaller is not common except for small shareware applications and the like.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Tuesday, March 31, 2009 12:03 PM