Small part of image is streaked RRS feed

• Question

• Ive just done another panorama with ICE using the same photo files as my first panorama. Although I corrected the last one for tilt, the finished product still looks a little crooked to my eyes. So I spent more time correcting the next one and chose Cylinder as opposed to Spherical which I selected last time. However, this new panorama is showing something very strange in the far right of the image. It wasn't apparent at first. A very small part of the image is streaked, and it's at the very end, near the edge. This did not happen with the previous panorama. Has anyone else experienced this? I might try another one (using the same photo files) and see if it happens again.
    Tuesday, February 24, 2015 4:10 AM

All replies

• Okay, Ive just completed another Cylinder panorama using the same photo files and once again the far right side of the image shows streaking. I'm viewing it in IrfanView photo viewer. I cannot see the same streaking when viewing the image in Export mode in ICE. Then again, the image displays pretty small in the software and zooming in only allows me to see the middle of the image. I couldn't see the streaking when viewing the previous panorama on a laptop using a different photo viewer but the streaking was quite visible when viewed on this pc with Irfanview. It may be the photo viewer that's at fault though then again, there was no streaking on the Spherical panorama I made earlier with the same photo files. Odd.
    Tuesday, February 24, 2015 12:17 PM
  • This is impossible to diagnose without seeing the images of "streaking"? I'll make a wild guess that you are trying the "Auto complete ..." and the results of this function are what you identify as streaking? If you post the images somewhere we may be able to help more.
    Tuesday, February 24, 2015 5:54 PM