genuine windows RRS feed

• General discussion

• I have recieved a notice that my VISTA is not Genuine, I bought this Computer of mine Brand new Fujitsu-siemen scaleo J wint Pre-installed windows Vista in a big REPUTABLE ELECTRONIC SHOP HERE IN ANTWERP, BELGIUM AND THE NAME OF THE SHOP IS MEDIAMARK  i HAVE THE complete purchase reciept last March 2007, I have validated the Windows of my VISTA and was accepted and congratulated me for having this Vista Now they Microsoft says that my Vista is not Genuine? Check it with Media Mark I am sure you are aware of the Electronic shop .
    Here is is the Address:

B-248199* MEDIA MARKT CENTURY CENT
    DE KEYSERLEI 58-60
    2018 Antwerpen, Belgium
    R.P.R: 04 7833 9860

correction : I got this PC on 16 Feb. 2007
    Media Markt Century Cent
    Verkoper no. 2481992 De Keyserlei 58-60 (verkoper=customer no. 2481992 ask them what is B-248199
    2018 Antwerpen, Belgium
    Consument 1 :
    Miranda Carlos
    Ernestclaesstraat 12Big Smile5
    b-2050 Antwerpen tel.0494741787
    date of birth :28 feb.1952 te Cotabato
    Identity card nr. 430521 RRN :52022848374
    Werkgever :A & C Bedrijven VZW'S

at present i am connected with BELgacom ADSL
    Carlos2miranda@skynet.be
    Note: My product key is here with me and my Windows activation code
    I can only give you the number on the sticker on the PC case 00144-314-550-044
    ASK ME THE ACTIVITION CODE NOT HERE BUT WHEN ASK BY GENUINE MICROSOFT WEB SITE
    i PURCHASE THIS COMPUTER WITH FULL LEGAL PAPER IN A REPUTABLE MEDIA MARK PLEASE CHECK IT WITH THIS FIRM ;
    i PAID THIS COMPUTER AND PURCHASE LEGALY SO PLEASE DONT BOTHER ME BY SENDING A MESSAGE THAT MY VISTA IS NOT GENUINE BECAUSE IF THAT IS THE CASE THEN YOU HAVE TO FIRST CONTEMP THE " MEDIA MARK" for Selling or distributing A FAKE MICROSOFT WINDOWS . THE DETAILS ABOVE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU TO CHECK
    AND BY THE WAY HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT MY NEW PC AND ITS PRE-INSTALED OPERATING SYSTEM IS NOT GENUINE WHEN I WAS ASK TO PUT THE WINDOWS ACTIVATION CODE IT WAS GENUINE AND NOW IT IS NOT ANYMORE WHY IS THERE A TIME LIMIT TO THIS? FOR WHATEVER PURPOSE THE MICROSOFT INTEND TO THE PAYING CUSTOMER,?
    THE QUESTIONAIRE THAT YOU ASK IS NOT APPLICABLE TO EUROPE AND MOST OF THE QUESTION ARE INTENDED FOR U.S. USER? HOW CAN A USER ANSWER YES OR NO? TELL ME I AM USING THIS PC AT HOME YET I USE IT FOR MY WORK OUTSIDE MY OFFICE TELL ME HOW CAN YOU ANSWER IT ,AND ABOUT RATINGS BY FRIENDS WHAT IS THAT TO DO WITH THE USER? second how can a non-english speaking user answer that CATCHING QUESTION OF YOURS?
    LASTLY, my new computer was classified as GENUINE WHEN MICROSOFT ASK ME TO PUT THE WINDOWS ACTIVATION CODE, WHY EVERYTIME  I DOWNLOAD A CERTAIN MICROSOFT SOFTWARE THEY ASK ACTIVATION CODE WHEN I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN MY WINDOWS ACTIVATION CODE 3 MONTHS AGO? CHECK IT PLEASE , most user   WITH GENUINE WINDOWS IS COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS.
    I HAVE PARTITION MY PC VISTA AND XP and my XP is also a CD i bought and and after installing it I was ask right away the Windows Activation Code I have no problem i have partition it because many programs is not working with VISTA, before VISTA came into market lots of publicity was posted as the most effecient Windows if i am not mistaken the code of this was "longhorn"so we buy it but then lots of program is not working the WORSE AND IRRATATING AND ANNOYING IS THAT MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2000 DOESN'T FUNCTION WE HAVE TO ROCK OUR BRAIN WHAT TYPE OF WAB WE HAVE TO USE AND IT IS NOT EVEN OFFERED BY MICROSOFT TO BE DOWNLOADED USER HAVE TO FIND IT OUT? HOW CAN THE BRILLIANT BOYS OF MICROSOFT MISLOOK THAT WAB EXT. IN ORDER FOR THE ADDRESS BOOK WILL FUNCTION PROPERLY OR THEY MEAN BUY OFFICE 2003 OR 2007.
    Thank you for your attention to this i do hope that you understand the feeling of average user who have no good technical knowledge in trouble shooting worse is that we have NEW OPERATING SYSTEM AND we expect GOOD PERFORMANCE AND LESS HEADACHE YET HERE WE ARE  I HAVE A NEW PC FUJITSU-SIEMEN SCALEO J WITH GENUINE PRE-INSTALLED VISTA AND A GENUINE RECOVERY CD WITH COMPLETE LEGAL PURCHASING DOCUMENT FROM A WELL ESTABLISH MEDIAMARK IN ANTWERP, BELGIUM AND AFTER 3 MONTHS THEY SAY MY vista IS NOT GENUINE? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MICROSOFT,
    Thank you for your kind attention to this matter and let me stress to you that nothing is personal to this letter but i do hope that at least an attention should be given to the VISTA user, i do believe that Microsoft is aware of the Vista problem I am not saying that XP is better VISTA is very good and when it come to protection and expert warning it is the best but there are some things that should be patch up.

Truly Yours,
    Carlos Miranda
    carlos2miranda@skynet.be (for Outlook 2000)
    Carlos2miranda@yahoo.com
    Carlos2miranda@msn.com

Note/ I have 3 e-mail  and my main is Outlook 2000 in skynet but if i use Vista it oftentimes no rtx but if Outlook using Xp  no problem
    file:///C:/Users/carlandrew/Desktop/InstallOutlookContactView.exe.part YAHOO  and MSN is my backup
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 1:12 AM